Post BookExpo my blogging/bookish world networking has skyrocketed! Connecting with bookish people online and in real life is incredibly rewarding and entertaining. When I found out that Tana Time had nominated me for the Liebster Award I was thrilled not only to be recognized but also pleased with the opportunity to share my appreciation for other bloggers. Thanks again to Tana for the nomination!! The rules as I understand them are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your post.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers on their blog and/or Twitter. Some rules say 200 but I went with 1000 or less. Appreciation for everyone
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked and then post 10 new questions for the people you nominate.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs you nominate and provide a link back to your Liebster post so they can participate if they chose to do so.
- Have fun :)))
Here are the 10 questions for me to answer:
1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go? If I could go anywhere in the world I think that I would travel to Ireland/Scotland because 1) the Loch Ness monster is real and I want some proof 2) Castles are beautiful and I would love to see them in person…think of all the writing inspiration! 3) My ancestry is heavily rooted in Ireland and the landscapes are breathtaking.
2. What is your favorite musical artist/band? Gahhhhh this is so hard because my music taste is so varied but my boyfriend and I have been listening to Khalid a lot.
3. What inspired you to start your blog? I was 11 years old and my family was entirely exhausted from all of my bookish musing so I decided to take to the internet…and I’ve never left lol.
4. What would be the first thing you would buy/do if you won the lottery? Donate a large portion of the money to Syrian refugees and another large portion to Planned Parenthood here in the states. I’d put the rest in an account to save for the future (and by the future I mean future books probably).
5. What is one positive and one negative quality you possess? Positive quality: I’m unafraid of confrontation. Negative quality: I get anxious when I’m ~not in control~
6. What is one thing you have gotten to cross off your bucket list? I’ve been to Macchu Piccu in Perú. I visited the country last summer and got to visit (among several other Ican ruins).
7. What is one good thing that happened today? I am now 99.9% done with all of my summer homework!!!!!! yay
8. How did you come up with the name of your blog? I was 14 and it basically symbolized my thinking about books…in my head as well as the ideas for books I want to write that I have…in my head. It’s really not that mystical I swear.
9. What is one habit you would like to break? Being such a moody reader! I wish I could read with more discipline.
10. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, or Dopey) This summer I’d say I’m most certainly Sleepy because I take a nap almost every day!
Wow that was fun!! Here are my 10 questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What does your ideal summer night look like?
- What’s one thing that surprised you about blogging?
- If you could re-read any book for the first time what would it be?
- Coffee or tea? (Neither?)
- Do you prefer to blog in private or public places? (i.e. your house vs a coffee shop)
- Do you prefer to read in private or public places? (i.e. see above)
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What’s your phone background/computer screen saver and why?
- If you suddenly had to quit blogging what would you miss this most?
Those are my ten questions…here are my tags:
I actually had so much fun with this award!!! I hope everyone has fun answering my questions and passing this one. xoxox